How it works

How to sell the ox galllstones to us?

Before 2020, we would like to meet suppliers and do business face to face.   Because of the covid-19, this year's international flight is difficult.  So , many of my suppliers will deliver the gallstones package to my HongKong address.  Deliver via DHL, EMS or Fedex.

We will purchase ox gallstones at a price in accordance with the international market in good faith.

We will offer you our delivery address in Hong Kong, with which you could deliver the ox gallstones to us.

After delivery, please inform us of the package tracing number, which ought to be found out online and show the latest delivery condition till the package arrives safely to our storehouse in Hong Kong.

The instant we receive our goods, you will get paid by transfer at the best price available if there is no quality problems.

Please feel free to contact us in WhatsApp :  +852 5607 0884  or  E-mail:

What is Ox Gallstones? 

Ox gallstones,cow gallstones,cattle gallstones also known as calculus bovis,niu-huang or ox bezoars are dried gallstones of cattle used in Chinese herbology. It’s Chinese name is niuhuang.

In Asian countries calculus bovis are harvested when cattle (Bos taurus domesticus Gmelin) are slaughtered.

Their gall bladders are taken out, the bile is filtered, and the stones are cleaned and dried. In western countries they are usually discarded. Its equivalent in Vedic culture is Gorochana. It is a expensive Traditional Chinese Medicine.

How to deliver ox gallstones to Hong Kong ? 

Some international expresses can be used for delivery such as DHL, EMS, Fedex and UPS, etc. Please contact the express companies in your own country.(EMS and DHL are recommended, who charge from $40 to $100 for the delivery to Hong Kong.) 

The price of Ox Gallstones 

The price of ox gallstones varies yearly, and is rising these years because a large number of Chinese buyers are looking for it.

In 2015, the ox gallstones was sold at 25 USD per gram. Till 2023, the present price of superior ox gallstones is 100 USD per gram.

How will you receive our payments ? 

Through T/T International Telegraphic Transfer, Western Union, Bitcoin,  USDT, DAI or AstroPay card. You will get paid by transfer right after the price evaluation with any of the accounts offered by you beforehand. 

The use of Ox Gallstones 

Ox gallstones can serve as medicine. As an important part of traditional Chinese medicine, it has instant effect. ox gallstones is universally used in hospitals in China. 

Where is the buyer of Ox Gallstones? 

It is estimated that apart from mainland China, who accounts for 80% of the whole market of ox gallstones, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Japan, etc occupy the rest 20%. As the biggest consumer of ox gallstones, China is also the chief buyer of ox gallstones.

It is said that the annual demand of ox gallstones for Chinese pharmaceutical factories is 6000 kg, an amount that surpasses the entire supply of ox gallstones worldwide.

Proof of Shipments and Payments

Here are some of the shipments that our suppliers deliver to me.  You can track the shipment number online. .

DHL 5862544973 Shipment from Uganda

DHL 4587229371 shipment from Paraguay

EMS: EG028045497GH shipment from Ghana

Fedex 814245571430 shipment from Nigeria

Here are some of the payments that we made to the suppliers.

Bank transfer Payment 1989 USD to Ghana

Western Union Payment 812 USD to Russia

Bank Transfer 1943 USD to Nigeria

Bank Transfer 2200 USD to Nigeria